Thursday, July 10, 2008

Feeling Like a Kid Again...


I'm counting down every day! We only have 11 more days until.....

MOMENTUM!!!!!!!!!

I'm super pumped about the whole thing. I feel it is going to be an awesome experience not only for you, the student, but also for the leaders, staff, and others involved. In case you didn't knwo, I will be leading a seminar on Leadership at the Conference. I'm super pumped for that as well. As a salute to the 11 days left, I give you "My Top 11 Momentum Things" (Great title, I know ;) )

11. Meeting other Youth Pastors from different GBC churches.
10. Reliving the idea of staying in crappy dorms.
9. The adventure ride just to get there.
8. The food.
7. Being able to serve in the local communities.
6. Getting paid for a week to have fun!
5. Francis Chan (Gotta love a bald-asian-american)
4. Break-Out Sessions
3. NAC Competitions
2. The whole worship experience.
1. Hanging out with homeboys and homegirls from the youth group!!!

These are just a few, but there are so many more. Give me some of your feedback. What are your Top 5 things you LOVE about Momentum.

No comments: