Friday, July 25, 2008

The Results Are In...

Well,

NAC and Bible Quizzing is over and you are probably wondering what happened...

This morning in our Main Session, we got to see the Final Quiz which our NAD teens made...It was super exciting and super close, but we came out in 2nd Place and are SUPER PROUD of our teens! We lost by 20 points (if your not familiar with quizzing, that's one question).

As it relates to the other things...

-Jay Hoerr received GOLD for Piano Solo (can I just say how much he deserved that)
-Puppets and Worship Band both received SILVER!

I'd say we did pretty well for ourselves! I'm super proud of our teens and praise God for all their work.

In each of my entries, I always ask you to pray for something...today is no different.

I want you to pray and pray HARD for our group as we move into tomorrow. Tomorrow we are going into the heart of Dayton, OH to pass out food and do other random tasks. Please pray as some of us are facing fatigue that we just look for opportunities to share the Gospel with whoever we come in contact with. I am so PUMPED for this opportunity and I think it will be successful, but not without prayer.

Only one more full day and we're coming home...bittersweet!

No comments: